The two day/one night cruises are ideal for those who want to experience the World Heritage listed Halong Bay within a limited time frame. Take a short and insightful trip to one of the most visited sites in Vietnam with Halong Bay cruise tours. Revel in the tranquility of the natural seascape dotted with around 3,000 islands and rocky outcrops.
- Hạ Long City
- Hạ Long Bay
- Sửng Sốt Cave
- Vung Viêng float fishing village
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay.
- Luxurious cabin with large window and en-suite bathroom.
- Swim in the emerald water, or kayak among karst mountains.
- Visit the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sửng Sốt (Surprise) Cave.
- Visit Vung Viêng floating fishing village by local boat and observe the daily lives of the locals.
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay.
If you are interested in this trip, please, kindly send Zoom Zoom your inquiry for a full itinerary in details.